|Horizon Digital Satellite Meter USB Plus
The New HDSM USB PLUS brings you all of the great functionality of the original HDSM series along with additional features only usually found on high end test and installation equipment.
A clear and easy to use spectrum analyzer is a great tool to have at the point of installation and the new HDSM USB PLUS gives you maximum flexibility at an affordable price.
The QPSK constellation diagram makes detailed diagnosis of digtal satellite signals simple. The new Data Logging feature enables you to create a record of your own installations for upload to your PC.
Up to 64 satellite selections can be stored by creating your own preferred list directly from the Horizon Global Electronics web site. Rapid access and recall of the last selection used make the HDSM USB even easier to use on multiple installations.
The HDSM USB comes complete with mains charger cable, in car charger and USB lead for data transfer.
- New graphics capable 128 x 64 pixel high brightness backlit LCD
- Easy to use Spectrum Display mode
- QPSK Constellation display
- Histogram display with up to nine simultaneous carrier measurements for single cable installations (SCR)
- Data Logging (upload installation measurement data to your PC)
- New Full Speed USB 2 interface with automatic driver download
- Full backwards compatibility with existing HDSM downloads
- New nylon F connector inserts for maximum durability
- Faster processor with recall of last selection used
- New manual carrier configuration mode
- Frequency range 950 to 2150 MHz
- LNB Pass / Fail test function
- LNB short circuit protection
- Satellite cable integrity test