Horizon HD-TM Plus
The HDTM plus will not work on the new DVB-T2 services for High Definition for these you will need the HD-T2 meter.
The HD-TM Plus includes the familiarity of the original HDTM “ ease of use” functions with the additional features needed with DVB-T, MPEG-4 and SD MPEG-2 Digital and Analogue transmissions often found on higher end test and installation equipment.
A simple display of RF Signal Strength with the Video & Audio Carrier to Noise Ratio, B.E.R and CODFM (Pass/Fail) indicator and other service parameters report immediate reception information.
On-screen Spectrum displays the UHF 21-69 step through transmission. A Manual Scan display also presents this as one full bandwidth screen to demonstrate the spread of Audio DAB, FM and Video VHF & Multiplex broadcasts.
Distribution point systems are simplified & faults easily diagnosed with the use of slope test pictorial and data reading option as well as the 12 Volt Mast Head Power supply. The logging function saves individual or full transmitter data, reporting the data comparison, slope test readings for Analogue Video broadcasts and Digital Multiplexes.
The HD-TM Plus comes complete with a ripstop nylon carry case, mains charger cable, in-car charger, rain cover, attenuators and USB lead for data transfer.
- Easy to read graphic 128*64 pixel high brightness backlit LCD
- Rapid access to stored transmitters and relays by region or postcode, or by selection from the “Favourites” list – last 5 transmitters accessed
- Fast and accurate pre-BER real time measurement, wide and zoomed 8MHz Spectrum Display of each channel
- Full Spectrum display of UHF 21-69 channel steps in Analogue or Digital, onscreen display of VHF, DAB and FM
- Data logging (upload installations to your PC) very accurate and comprehensive report
- Field replaceable F/IEC barrel for RF in
- Audible tone signal indicator
- Slope test for MUX /Channel loss comparison across Terrestrial Spectrum
- 11 European Language options
- Input dynamic range from -92.1dBm to -20 dBm